The Buyer’s privacy on the internet is of the utmost importance to the Seller and its website located at www.qmdrain.com (the “Site”). Because the Site gathers certain types of information about the Buyer(s), he/she/they should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information the Site gathers, how it is used, and how to correct or change it.
(A) Affiliated company (ies)” refers to entity (ies) in which the shareholders or members of Seller hold a legal beneficial ownership interest.
(B) “Buyer” means any individual or entity that purchases the Products directly from the Seller, its Distributor or Sales Representative.
(C) “Distributor” means any authorized distributor of the Seller as indicated in the List of Authorized Distributors located at www.qm-us.com
(D) “Products” means the products manufactured by the Buyer, set forth in Exhibit A of the Agreement.
(E) “Purchase Order” or “Purchase Orders” means those written offer(s) made by the Buyer to purchase the Products from the Seller and sent to the Seller in writing for Seller’s acceptance.
1. “Seller” means QM USA, Corp., a corporation organized under the laws of the State of Florida with an address of 4100 N Powerline Road, Suite Z3, Pompano Beach, FL 33073
2. Special Attention to Kits. The Site and the Buyer take special care to protect the safety and privacy of young people using the Site designed for the Buyer of eighteen (18) years of age or older and the Site does not encourage the use or access to the Site by a person under eighteen (18) years of age. Children should get their parents’ consent before giving out any personal information to the Site.
3. IP Address. The Site uses the Buyer’s IP address to help diagnose problems with the Seller’s server, and to administer the Site. The Buyer’s IP address is used to help identify the Buyer.
5. Surveys. The Site online surveys ask the Buyer for the e-mail address and demographic information. Demographic and profile data is also collected at the Site that uses this data to tailor the Buyer’s experience at the Site, showing content and promotional offers that might be interesting to the Buyer, and displaying the content according to his/her/its preferences. This information is shared with advertisers only on an aggregate basis. The Site may use contact data from the surveys to send the Buyer information about the Seller and promotional material from the Site. The Buyer may opt out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt out section below.
There may be cases in which some of the Buyer’s personal information may be used by the Site to target e-commerce promotions and telemarketing activities. In addition, it may be shared with third parties who assist the Site in producing its web sites or provide a service to the Buyer.
7. General Privacy Information. The Site may contain links to partners, advertisers and third party internet sites and services who may collect data in connection with sweepstakes, promotions, e-commerce, etc. They each have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of the Site that has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
Please keep in mind that whenever the Buyer voluntarily and publicly disclose personal information on any online service or web site that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if the Buyer posts personal information online that is accessible to the public, the Buyer may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. Furthermore, while the Site strives to protect the Buyer’s personal information, the Site cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information the Buyer transmits to the Site, and the Buyer does so at his/her/its own risk. The Buyer is solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of his/her/its passwords and/or any account information. The Buyer should be careful and responsible whenever he/she is online.
8. Security. The Site utilizes a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of the Buyer’s personal information. All of the Buyer’s contact information is contained behind a “firewall” and is only accessible by a limited number of employees who have special access rights to production systems. Passwords and credit card numbers are encrypted in the Site secure database which is also located behind a firewall. All sensitive credit information supplied by the Buyer is transmitted via Secured Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted in the Site’s databases as stated above.
The Site’s technology department conducts frequent site security audits and employs a third party audit company, to perform additional site security audits.
Every Site’s employee is required to sign a policy which clearly outlines the Seller’s policy with respect to security and defines the action the Seller will take with any employee who breaches the policy.
9. Choice/Opt Out. The Site gives the Buyer the following options for removing his/her/its information from the Site’s database to not receive future communications: (a) The Buyer can send an e-mail to the Site’s Services department at email@example.com or (b) The Buyer can call the following telephone number: 954.773.9450.