Ria Center Drain – Round
Ria, this name will serve as a reminder to keep on flowing and know that their path will carve something special in this world
Made entirely of Stainless Steel 304 for excellent corrosion resistance.
- Placement: Centrally located, four-way pitched drain and can be combined with all standard tile formats.
- Designed and created for the plumbing requierements of Latin America and the Caribbean
- Outlet: 2” center location outlet.
- Easy cleaning: Completely removable grate and a anti-odor fits inside the drain. See Cleaning Instructions here.
- Easy installation: Design for concrete floors, drains connect directly into the drainage pipe.
- Application: Indoor showers.
Ria Square Center Drain technical specifications
Ria Center Drain Installation Instructions – Concrete floors
Step 1. Frame out shower surround as required.
Step 2. Connect drain outlet A to waste pipe B.
Step 3. Pour concrete slurry to the height of the channel bottom C, pitch at a ¼” per foot slope in four directions towards the shower base.
Step 4. Trowel mortar to required height.
Step 5. Once floor mortar has cured, apply thin set and install tile and grout.
Step 6. Install the grate into the shower linear base.
– QM recommends this product to be installed by a licensed contractor.
– Lifting key assists with grate removal.
– Failure to achieve adequate floor slope will result in standing water problems or slow water flow.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should the square drain be placed in the middle of the shower floor?
Not really, it is normal placed there because of existing plumbing location, what it is really important is that the floor is pitched in four directions towards the drain.
Can I installed a Ria in USA?
You need to check with your local codes. This drain doesn’t connect to a clampdown flange, just directly the pipe, and it is design for concrete subfloors.
How do you remove the grate for cleaning?
An Allen key is included in your kit for removing the grate for cleaning.
If you have any other question, please contact us